Every Day is Adwords Payday and Google pulls the noose …
- Google makes over $100 million per day via AdWords search and display advertising, resulting in total advertising revenues of $10.8 billion in Q3.
- Google search ads had 5.5 billion impressions per day in Q3. The Google Display Network had 25.6 billion impressions per day.
- Average click-through rate in Q3 on Google search was 3.5 percent, resulting in over 192 million clicks per day. CTR on the Display Network was 0.18 percent, resulting in 45.8 million clicks or calls per day. These figures are down -12.4 percent for Google Search and up +13.8 percent for the Display Network from last quarter.
- In Q3, the average cost per click on Google search was $0.53. On the Display Network, it was $0. 35. This represents a decline in CPC on both networks (-16.5 percent for Google Search, and -18.2 percent for the Google Display Network).
- The average conversion rate in Q3 2012 was 5.63 percent on Google Search (10.8 million conversions per day) and 4.78 percent on the Google Display Network (2.2 million conversions per day).